Guyson’s Kerry KS1500 Mk3 system has been designed to achieve optimum cleaning results using aqueous solutions.
There are six standard tank sizes in the range with the smallest tank, being the KS300, having a tank capacity of 21 litres and extending all the way up to the KS4000 which has a very substantial 275 litre capacity. Larger sizes are available to special order. All are robustly constructed using AISI 316L polished stainless steel tanks for durability, whilst Kerry Pulsatron ultrasonic generators ensure powerful parts cleaning and long equipment life.
Ultrasonic transducers bonded to the tank base provide high performance and reliability together with uniform distribution of the ultrasonic energy. The frequency is tuned to the individual tank/transducer combination and then optimised under normal usage conditions with frequency sweep and fully automatic tuning.
- Guyson Pulsatron M300 (300W) ultrasonic generators for powerful cleaning and long equipment life
- Robust construction with 316L polished stainless steel tank for durability
- Thermostatically controlled solution heating from 20°C to 80°C
- Digital panel for precise control and display of sonics time and solution temperature
- Option of generator control with dual frequency for special applications
- Standard KS systems operate normally between 34 kHz and 40 kHz
- Options include: lid, basket, raising stand, level sensor and pumped filtration
|Internal tank dimensions (L x W)||Effective capacity (max)|
|450 x 650 mm||131.6 litres|